Saturday, February 2, 2008

My apartment

I moved into my apartment this past Tuesday. I'm only staying here till the end of April, and then moving into a smaller, but newer apartment.

So, here it is:

That's the living room and the guest bedroom (it looks like it was a kid's room, although it does have a Metallica poster on the wall).
The kitchen

That's my room

And the bathroom.

My apartment isn't that close to a subway station but there's a bus stop right in front that I take to work. It's just a 5-10 minute ride and only 600 won (60 cents). I also didn't need to buy anything cause the teacher that I replaced left a lot of things.

I haven't really gotten to explore my neighborhood yet, I've just been to a couple places that are really close. Here is what it looks like from my apartment:



1 comment:

Unknown said...

spongebob squarepants