Friday, February 8, 2008

COEX Aquarium

I had the past three days off for Lunar New Year, so I did some touristy things. Yesterday I went to COEX mall, some of the stores were closed but the Aquarium was open! There were some neat exhibits and cool looking sea creatures inside. Here are some highlights:

The two headed turtle. The picture isn't so great cause I had to lean pretty far over the railing to get a shot and the turtle kept moving! Grr. But, you can see the two heads, right?



There was an entire exhibit of different/strange/unconventional fish tanks. That is a computer fish tank. It does have real fish swimming inside.


There were also a lot of neat looking fish. This one hung out by me for awhile. We bonded a little , so it gets to be a blog highlight.

I have a bunch more photos but it takes too long to upload them all here. I ended up putting all the photos I've taken on flickr, so you non-facebook users can have a look.

Check them out at http://www.flickr.com/nikkithomas.

1 comment:

Pete said...

Remember when we were in Belgium and you put that stemmed glass into your purse for me from that bar? I would really, really, really love that 2-headed turtle.