Friday, August 1, 2008

Yes, I'm a huge nerd.

Samchungdong's Toy Museum



As soon as I saw the cabinet full of Nightmare Before Christmas toys, I knew I'd like the place. 


The Simpsons room was insane. That's just 10% of the stuff they had.


John looks like Jay Leno in this one, they overdid the chin just a little.


They had newer toys too, like these cute ones from Ratatouille. BUT, they're missing Collette!


See, this is what Edward Scissorhands is supposed to look like. The eyes are dead-on. The Robot Museum needs one of these to replace their evil-eyed, yarn-haired one.

I would never buy useless stuff like this for myself, BUT if someone bought them for me... I would LOVE them. 


I would also love these, especially Sloth. I totally wanted to be a Goonie when I was younger.

I do NOT want this. Child's Play gave me nightmares for weeks. 

I have more photos, but I think you get it, there were a ton of toys. After leaving, I made a mental list of about 10 movies I want to watch (12 if I count the LOTR's trilogy separately).


No comments: