Sunday, January 27, 2008

N Seoul Tower

I checked out N Seoul Tower today. It's a communication tower located in the center of Namsan Park. The park seems like a great place to hang out in the Spring or Summer. There are even areas with workout equipment (bench presses, chin up bars, and very basic elliptical machines). You can take a cable car to the top or hike up. I was ambitious so I hiked (I will probably be wishing that I took the cable car tomorrow). The views of Seoul from the observatory deck are amazing. I definitely wish I had gone on a clearer day though. They also had an exhibit for children with a bunch of art and sculptures made from cookies. It was pretty funny.

This is part of Seoul from about half way up to the tower:

I'd like to go again at night because they light it up and the city probably looks really cool. Whoever comes to visit me first gets to go to dinner there with me (they have a revolving restaurant at the top). :)

Tower's reflection from the Observatory

2 comments:

Silent said...

Nikki darling.

I am so glad that your trip was pleasant and tetrisified. I haven't kept up with your blog until just now. It sounds like this is going to be happy fun times for Nikki.

I feel like you are right next door. But you aren't. Sad. Love you.

Anonymous said...

we want pictures!! post some pictures!!