Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Flight

After having a terrible flying experience, to and from Europe this past summer, with Delta (cramped, 9 hour delays, and broken down planes) Korean Air was a pleasant surprise.

Each seat had an individual touch screen with over 30 movies to choose from (mostly recent hollywood movies and a small selection of American classics, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and European films) three news channels, and games (tetris being one of them, awesome).

The seats were big and there was a lot of aisle space and leg room. Oh, and I didn't even hit my head on the overhead luggage bin every time I stood up. And to top it off, they served Bibimbap, it was probably the best plane food I've ever had.

All the movie watching, bibimbap eating, tetris playing and sleeping made the flight go by pretty fast. I didn't even need my iPod for entertainment.

I give Korean Air an A+, or 5 stars, or whatever. It was nice.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

why cant all planes be like this?