Friday, April 25, 2008

Field Trip

We took the kids on a field trip to the palace. It was kind of boring actually. The gardens weren't in bloom yet, but I think if I go back now it should look really nice. 
This is Daniel and Sophie. They are my little kindy students. Daniel is my favorite. Sophie is sweet but she's a little troublemaker. 
Taking off our shoes to go into the temple.
William, Ann, and Sophie. Ann used to be painfully shy and would cry everyday because she was so nervous in class. Now, she participates the most in class and is a little smarty pants. She's awesome. William loves to run at full speed and hug me, I swear one day that kid is going to knock me over.
Henry, Aileen, and David.
Vicky and Philip. Vicky is hilarious. She makes the best faces. She was pissed here cause she didn't want to hold Philip's hand. This is the best "smile" that I could get from her. 

No comments: